Ensure your radio communications solution is operating to its full potential and meeting your communication needs with TR Hirecom’s Managed Service Radio Solution.
✔ Ongoing Service and Maintenance
• All equipment is tested and programmed by trained, professional staff before being sent out
• All equipment will be tested and if required, serviced by one of our qualified field technicians
✔ Battery Maintenance and Replacement Program
• Periodic testing, reconditioning, or replacement of batteries as required
• Immediate replacement of faulty batteries
✔ Radio Support Program
• Trained and experienced staff are available to assist with any queries, including training and troubleshooting
✔ Product Training and Support
• TR Hirecom will develop and present a training package to ensure all of your staff are confident and familiar with their new assets
• Training will be delivered by experienced TR Hirecom staff in ‘train the trainer’ style, making it easy for key personnel to pass on knowledge to relevant staff
✔ Immediate replacement of faulty radios
• In the event of faulty equipment, this will be replaced in a time critical manner to minimise onsite disruptions
• Confidence in knowing your communication needs are continually met
TR Hirecom will work closely with you in evaluating your ongoing radio communication needs. With the ability to upgrade your fleet and avoid obsolescence at the end of your rental period, you can be assured that your communications systems will always be operational, with the very latest in two way radio technology.
TR Hirecom provides a managed service offering, where all your communications are looked after for one monthly fee. TR Hirecom adopts a proactive approach to maintaining your chosen communications platform. This includes a scheduled preventative maintenance program and immediate replacement of faulty equipment.
Ever tightening policies and regulations make it essential for companies to take appropriate measures to protect employees, customers, and property.
TR Pty Ltd offers specially designed systems and reporting to help you meet strict quality and operational requirements including ISO 9001.
TR Pty Ltd’s internal quality and asset management systems are certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) and meet ISO 9001:2008 standards. The standard assures our customers have access to an efficient and reliable management system, and consistent levels of customer service.
TR Pty Ltd invest in a highly experienced and knowledgeable team who will seek the right solutions for you every time.
When you rent equipment from TR Hirecom, you have access to a range of professional support services. We can provide assistance with all our products including subscribers, controls, base stations, and complex radio systems.
In cases where a standard two way radio package may not be suitable, our experienced technical staff can develop a custom solution. Following a meticulous process, our team will work with you to ensure you find the perfect design for your business.
If you are unsure of the current capabilities of your two way radio network, our staff can conduct a site test or survey of your operations. This will enable you to have a better idea of what your requirements will be for system designs, upgrades, and other communication needs.
With a network of offices around Australia, Malaysia, and New Zealand, you can rest assured that TR can deliver tailored solutions for you and your business.
TR Hirecom is Australia’s largest two way radio communications rental company. For the past 15 years, we have been renting two way radios and systems including IS/FM/ATEX rated radios, to industries including Security, Events, Construction, Manufacturing, and Petrochemical.
Our extensive two way radio rental fleet provides you with a range of solutions including:
✔ Motorola MOTOTRBO Digital Portable and Mobile Two Way Radios
✔ LTE and Cloud Based Solutions
✔ Trunked & Digital Radio Systems
✔ Radio & Data Communications
✔ Location Based Services
✔ Unified Communications
✔ Tailored System Migration & Integration
Digital Radio Systems
Site Emergency Systems
RAPID Next Generation Radio
Vehicle Proximity Warning Systems
Engineering & Support:
Two Way Radio Repair
Satellite Phone Repair
System Design & Survey
System Installation and Project Delivery
Mining & Resources
Venues, Stadiums & Event
Oil & Gas
Government & Councils